2008年10月15日水曜日

Country which I want to visit!!

1, U.S---I want to visit Los angels, New York, Washington. It will be so fun. In L.A, there are my friend in my high school student. She going to university in California. I want to see her. And there are Holly wood in L.A, so I want to really to go there!!
2, Italy---I watched Italy trip on TV before. It looks so beautiful. It is beautiful town, beautiful building, and good food. I want to visit a lot historical building. It will makes me happy!
3, Egypt---I really want to see pyramid!!!!! I decided to since I was a child. I have to go there:-) I'm interested to Egypt, for example history, building culture and KUREOPATORA. I want to see desert too.
4, England---England is also in Europe like Italy. These people speak English. I want to compare English in England, U.S, Australia...I want to feel which are different other English country.

Actually, I want to travel all around someday. I want to go Asia, Africa, South America etc...I want to watch word hesitates! But I like Japan of course! so, I want to visit many good place in Japan!!

0 件のコメント: