2008年10月15日水曜日

Recently my life

I'm very sleepy recently. I slept at 7:oo yesterday night!! I didn't notice when I slept.

I had a meeting of exchange student today. Luckily, our senior of La trobe coming back to Japan temporally. We will meet after school. I want to ask some question then. And I tried the apply my accommodation, but it is difficult for me. It is complicate.

Today, I have to do something. First, I'll do watch movie, "school of rock". And I'm gonna write movie review. Second, I'll do the homework of Reading class. I have to make news quiz in English. And we have to do typing home work. It is for word training on the computer.

I took TOEFL test 2 days ago. I don't looking forward the score, because my score will down maybe. I will take TOEIC and TOEFL next time. I've never take TOEIC. It is good for job hunting. We will use it when we apply for company. It is not same to TOEFL. I want to study it .
But I need study of basic English most. I should start it!

I have a part-time job this Saturday. This Saturday is open campus of KGU. I'll introduce my dormitory. But I have a reservation that day. Pull out my tooth!!! I'm scare a little. I wonder I can talk crear.

I reserved the boots this Monday. It is a little high cost for me, so I hesitate to buy it.

0 件のコメント: