2008年12月16日火曜日

Lunch!!!


I went to lunch with my friends. We went to curry restaurant, but it is not rice. It is nan bread. I was sooo looking forward to eating it before. Look at the left side picture! He is a Indian. He is making a nan bread with smiling. Actually, the nan is so good. I ordered vegetable curry. It is special lunch. so curry, nan bread, salad, and drinking of yoghurt's. And we can order the level of spicy. My friend ordered cheese nan bread. It was also looks delicious! I want to go again! I want to challenge the most spicy level someday. It was first time to eat there, so I ordered the middle level. I could eat it.
After I went back home, I watched the news. It is introduced the curry restaurant. I was a little surprised.
I want to go there again with my friends.

0 件のコメント: