2008年12月17日水曜日

Talking of Christmas...

First, I imagine the Santa Claus. Since I was a child I like him. I read a lot of his books. I like the books of Christmas. I really believed him when I was a elementary school student.

I like tree very much,. When I stayed home, I decorated the tree. But I wanted more big tree. Our tree's color is green, but I want to get White one. I watch the tree, I'm happy.

What are you imagine the Christmas song? I imagine it first. I like this song. I want to listening to not only Christmas season. I sung this song at KARAOKE with my friend. This is make me happy, high tension.


Most of people eating Christmas cake. My family also ordered it every year. I want to eat ice cake sometime, so I ordered it sometime. But my parents prefer standard cake, because ice cake is cold. But I like that.

Have a good Christmas! (13049 words)

0 件のコメント: